Summer internship for students interested in business and technology
What is it and why do we offer it?
- We offer an unpaid summer internship to aspiring students. Ever wondered what it would be like working in a technology investment firm? Well, you’re in the right place.
- We want to cultivate the prospects of our business and our future colleagues.
- We can help you grow and learn and you can help us see things from a new perspective.
Who are we looking for?
- 3-4 ambitious students from universities in the region
- High-fliers who are not afraid to try new things and dive in head first.
- Motivated learners with growth mindset and passion for technology.
(An ideal profile would be a student finishing her/his 3rd-4th year at uni, having relevant work experience and having spent part of their life abroad. Don’t know if you tick the box? Submit your application and we’ll take a closer look.)
What we offer
You can expect to gain substantial experience from your internship at Rockaway. From Day 1, you will work with us on exciting projects: from assessing venture investments, defining strategy for portfolio startups, to building a modern e-commerce platform.
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” You will not be like Jack. You will not just sit in an office. We will show you where and how the magic happens: from e-commerce warehouse, to grocerie deliveries to startup tech floors. You can expect to join our summer party. You are in for quite a ride.
Possibility of cooperation
We are very excited about attracting young talent and offering people an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and stimulating environment, where they can grow both professionally and personally. If all goes well and it is evident that you are a good fit at Rockaway, we would be happy to make you an offer at the end of the summer to continue your journey at Rockaway.
- When it comes to business, we know what we’re talking about – over the past three years, we have achieved a lot and have grown into a leading internet investor in the region.
- We believe in quality. We identify value drivers in everything we do. We don’t do things “just because”. We work effectively and with purpose.
- We are a young yet highly professional and motivated team, value individuality and promote an open and vibrant firm culture.
An experienced team will look after the interns:
Sponsors will set your daily agenda. They will be from all parts of Rockaway – from Venture Capital division to teams directly working in our portfolio companies.
Mentors will share with you know-how from specific areas of our business, giving you an insight into everything that we do at Rockaway.
- 15. 4.
Apply and get acquainted with us
Show us how you think. Download the assignment, figure it out and send us your application along with your answers by April 15. We will go through everything and...
- 19. 5.
We’ll let you know
We will contact you by May 19 with an offer (or with feedback on what worked and what can be improved).
- 19. 6.
We’ll take you on board
Your summer internship will start on June 19. During the first week, you will get a feel for how we run our businesses and start getting involved in particular projects. Week 1 will be topped off by our long-planned summer party.
- 1. 7.
We’ll work until we drop
The internship will last for 10-12 weeks. We will take you under our wing and show you our way of doing business. You will be helped by highly experienced colleagues along your journey.
We’ll conclude the academy but not our relationship
Whether we offer you long-term cooperation or go our separate ways, the experience that you will have gained will stay with you and will propel your growth further.
Let’s get started with
We will carefully read and evaluate each application and provide you with feedback.
You can’t lose.
Here's a zip containing .pdf and .xls.
We recommend you to use desktop.